Friday, September 10, 2010

Sequential Pencil and Ink Samples

Pencil and Ink
Pencil and ink artwork is created with pen and brush pen and ink. All traditional and scanned at 600dpi.

Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!



Coffin Hunters can be found here, and is updated semi-regularly.









Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!












Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!





Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!





Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!














Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!





Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!







Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!






































Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!



Colors Only
Colors were done using Adobe Photoshop over line art.






Looking for an artist for your project? Contact me!