Thursday, March 24, 2011

5-Minute Comics!

WATCH OUT!
IT'S THE FIRST OF A POSSIBLE SERIES OF 5-MINUTE COMICS!


Just when you thought things couldn't get stupider, or even MORE stupider, I got bored and created the newest sensation here at Stately Stupendo-Dog Manor! This is a fine show of single-page comic book storytelling, and it was done in five minutes. Or less, I'm not sure. It might have actually been less.

Naturally, this is the best comic created by me in five minutes with a Sharpie Pen on a piece of scrap paper ever. EVER.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Pro Secret: This art was created with a RED Sharpie Pen. I know it's black, that's the way I wanted it to show up, but it was made with a red pen. Strange, I know. I hope that doesn't ruin it for anyone.

Check it out: Ratfist, the awesome daily webcomic by Doug TenNapel.