Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sneak Peek: Stupendo-Dog #5!

Stupendo-Dog #4, with inks by the lovely and talented Nick Hadley is well on its way to being finished. Hopefully Nick's onboard to ink more (and more!) Stupendo-Dog because he's doing a FAN-tastic job! Really making my pencil scribbles look like they're supposed to look like something.


I decided to ink Stupendo #5 to get another issue in the queue and to play around with traditional inks again. I'm really enjoying the look of the loose inks with the cartooning, and have a big project that I'm writing that will be done this way.


The panel borders, letters and most of the sound effects will be done in Adobe Illustrator, then all put together in Photoshop for some fine coloring.


I had a lot of fun drawing and inking this, hopefully it shows.


Inked page from Stupendo-Dog #5!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Related Posts: